The motor intelligent monitoring protector is the accumulation of modern motor technology and the accumulated experience of our company in the development and production of motor protectors and microcomputer protective devices for more than ten years. It adopts advanced electronic circuit and patented technology to produce a full range of intelligent monitoring and protection device for electric motors, with advanced fieldbus interface. The microprocessor performs motor protection and control, and supports feeder protection to complete motor operation, self-diagnosis, and communication with the host computer. The JDB series provides measurement protection for the motor, and avoids production accidents caused by motor overload, stall, overvoltage, undervoltage, light load, phase failure, three-phase imbalance, grounding and other faults, ensuring the maximum equipment operation Effective and safe.
The perfect motor protector is a comprehensive device that collects, calculates, analyzes, monitors, alarms, and controls various operational information and data during the operation of the motor. The device realizes timely and accurate protection through fault alarm, protection action (protection trip) and setting of action delay time to ensure production safety. The protector can also realize detailed information on the running status of the motor through real-time monitoring on the upper computer through data information communication, and provide management information through computer data processing. Before the equipment may produce major faults, the alarm can be promptly reminded to the management personnel to deal with it, which avoids unnecessary downtime and affects normal production, and maximizes the effectiveness of equipment operation and control. When the motor operating parameter reaches the preset warning value, the protection device only performs a warning and does not trigger a trip; however, when the over-limit value reaches the preset trip value, the protection device enters a trip trigger delay. If the device resumes normal operation within the preset trip delay time, the trip execution is canceled; if the delay time is exceeded, the protection device sends a trip signal to drive the actuator to disconnect the power supply to stop the motor operation. When the motor control device realizes various protection functions, various protection information is also generated by the device and sent to the computer management system via the communication interface.
Second, the main functional characteristics:
1. Protection function:
Overload protection, phase failure protection, three-phase unbalance protection, stall protection, undervoltage protection, overvoltage protection, leakage protection, ground fault protection, light load protection, no-load protection, short-circuit protection.
2. Control function:
Direct start, forward and reverse start, star-delta start, direct bypass start, autotransformer step-down start, and multi-party start control.
3. Display monitoring:
Running status, three-phase current, line voltage, leakage current, fault information, cumulative motor working time, number of faults, etc.
4. Setting function:
Rated current, protection current curve, starting time, three-phase imbalance, stall multiple, leakage current value, over- and under-voltage value, communication address, self-starting time of the motor when the protector is powered on.
5. Remote transmission function:
With DC4-20mA standard analog output, no external power supply required.
6. Communication function:
Through RS485 serial communication and computer can form 256 sets of protectors conventional protection control network. Remote data setting and display alarm, remote motor start, stop control, etc.
7, recall function:
It can store the cause of the three recent faults of the motor, and press the reset key to take out the last fault code of the motor, and then press it again to display the previous fault code.
Third, the main technical parameters:
1. Inverse time limit protection: This protector has the function of overcurrent inverse time delay protection, as shown in Figure 2.
2. Light load protection: When the current value is less than the light load protection set value, the monitor will operate within 30 seconds.
3. Overcurrent protection: The protection current can be set arbitrarily. When the current value is greater than the set value, it will act according to the action characteristic curve.
4. Phase failure protection: When the motor power is out of phase (the imbalance value of the three-phase current is set to 60% at the time of production and can be set according to user requirements), the monitor operates within 3 seconds.
5. Stall protection: When the motor running current is more than 5 times the set value, the protector will operate within 2 seconds.
6. Under-voltage protection: When the working voltage is 15% lower than the rated voltage, the protector operates within 6 seconds.
7. Over-voltage protection: When the working voltage is 15% higher than the rated voltage, the protector operates within 6 seconds.
8. Leakage (ground) protection: When the leakage current is greater than the set value, the monitor will operate within 3 seconds, and the setting range is 500mA ~ 5000mA.
9. Short-circuit protection: When any one-phase current reaches 8Ie, the protector operates within 2 seconds.
10. Start delay time: adjustable from 1 to 120 seconds.
11. Star-delta conversion time: Star-delta conversion time is less than 3 seconds of startup delay time.
12. Overall power consumption: ≤3VA.
13. Output relay contact capacity: 25OVAC 7A.
14. Current display error: ≤1.5%.
15. Reset time: ≤ 2 seconds.
16. The electrical life is more than 10 times, and it has a start delay function: to avoid the start time of the high current and the over current to be separated.
17. RS485 remote communication interface or U disk interface. With remote data setting, control, query and so on. It forms a network protection monitoring system with the host computer.